Welcome to Our Website
H.E Mary Ayen Maryawdit , The First Lady of The Republic of South Sudan
The concern for women and children (CWC) was established in 2006 by H.E Mary Ayen Mayerdit and Other high profile south Sudanese women. Its a National Non-Governmental Organization....
To work together with partner to create positive societal attitude to reinforce policies that will promote the development of women ....
Our vision is a future for all women and children of south Sudan which promotes a democratic, non-sexist, non-racist united....Strategic and facilitation
To promote the coordination of women and children development program in South Sudan INSTITUTIONALISE MONITORING AND EVALUATION In collaboration with other like- minded organization including Government, Multi donor Agencies FBOs,CBOs,and other NGOs, Implement ,Monitor policies and programs on Women and Children’s social and economic development in South Sudan.....
- To promote and coordinate an integrated national advocacy for Women and Child’s
- To develop capacity building and empowerment programmers of Women in leadership
- Develop principles and guidelines and make recommendations to local stakeholders
- To implement measures to redress the imbalance of past relating to various forms of disadvantages
- To promote policy and program’s uniformity of approach by all levels of government
- To develop and implement HIV/AIDS awareness and sexually transmitted infections
- To develop recommendations relating to another matter which may affect